- Will increasing the cash flow of company augment your production while simultaneously removing supplier constraints?
- Would you benefit from reallocating time spent on collection and other related administrative task to sales and production ?
- Would leveraging your profit centers and experiencing reduction in credit administration and collection management cost by outsourcing benefit your business?
- Meeting demands of payroll taxes payment terms of suppliers and creditors demanding due to tight cash flow?
Accounts Receivable Factoring is smart option to do more business, reduce business expenditures, and improve your companies financial status and credit rating.
Invoice Factoring is the the process of acquiring a businesses accounts receivable for in return an immediate cash payment.
Credit Crunch is pinching business cash flow. Get Relief NOW!
Leap On Our Pad™ Factoring Process
- Allow the Lily Pad Financial management team to setup a credit limit on the customers offer for Invoice Factoring.
- Focus on your business’ product or delivery.
- Submit your invoices to Lily Pad Financial directly.
- Lily Pad Financial validates reception of product or performance of service.
- Your company obtains cash payment.
- Your customers receiver your invoices and pay us directly.
From frog to A Prince is our goal at Lily Pad Financial
- We supply funds for inventory in transit which is dramatic contrast to banks.
- You can acquire inventory swiftly, with no need of drawing on your bank credit line to complete orders and attain earnings that would not otherwise be possible.
- We are different from banks in that we do not block your bank lines of credit for the amount of the issues Letter of Credit.
- You can completely make use of your bank lines of credit and still give manufacturers the required Letters of Credit.
Documentation Needed for Invoice Factoring
- Documentation needed may vary depending upon monthly volume and industry. Please contact your local representative to obtain a documentation request form.
Industries Using Invoice Factoring
- Automotive Suppliers
- Cable Contractors
- Contract Installments for Consumers
- Freight Brokers
- Freight & Trucking Carriers
- Government Receivables
- Information Technology
- Distributors & Re-sellers
- Medical Staffing Agencies
- Medical & Healthcare Facilities
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Satellite Dish Installers
- Security Guard Agencies
- Service Providers
- Transportation Industry
- Temporary Staffing Agencies