Freight Bill Funding
- Do you have Purchase Orders from credit-worthy customers, but lack the funds to pay for the goods to fill those orders?
- Is your bank unwilling to fund inventory in transit?
- Have your credit-worthy customers placed purchase orders with your business, buy there is a shortage of cash to pay for the goods to complete the orders?
- Is there inventory in transit that your bank or premier lender will not fund?
Trade finance is an exclusive way to accommodate credit transactions without making draws on your line of credit with your bank to purchase inventory.
Purchase Order Financing provides Letters of Credit to manufacturers whether foreign or domestic for the cost of inventory which has been pre-sold.
Business in peril due to globalization.
Allow the Lily Pad Financial management team to arrange its Purchase Order Finance Services to assist surmounting the legal and complex financial hurdles associated with international trade.
Lily Pad Financial will quickly obtain the issuance of Letters of Credit that many foreign manufacturers even some domestic manufacturers have need of before beginning production. Preceding shipment, Lily Pad Financial arranges for the examination of goods wherever they are in the world. This service guarantees product excellence and complete adherence to compliance with your customer’s Purchase Order.
We Increase The Usability of Bank Funds at Lily Pad Financial
- We supply funds for inventory in transit which is dramatic contrast to banks.
- You can acquire inventory swiftly, with no need of drawing on your bank credit line to complete orders and attain earnings that would not otherwise be possible.
- We are different from banks in that we do not block your bank lines of credit for the amount of the issues Letter of Credit.
- You can completely make use of your bank lines of credit and still give manufacturers the required Letters of Credit.
Documents Needed for Purchase Order Financing Program
- Current Aging of Accounts Receivables
- Current Aging of Accounts Payables
- Current financial statements
- Copies of customer’s Purchase Orders
- Short summary of transactions
- Copies of vendor agreements
Companies Using Purchase Order Finance