Lily Pad Financial
Our experts are ready to listen to you and willing to see the potential of your business, choose our firm as your financial advocate. Our executive staff has extensive regional and national experience in commercial banking and finance.
Once we have dedicated the time and effort to learn about your business and its needs. Our professional staff will structure customized financing programs to meet these needs. Also, our staff has committed themselves to responding quickly to your requests with integrity and professionalism.
Our clients are always priority. Our roles is one of a financial advocate. Our philosophy will always be to have focus your energies on what you do best: building your business. Our adept business and financial acumen allows us to see your capabilities and support your company with creative solutions that accurately and quickly address your financial requirements.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS
- We are ready to work with clients who may be in challenging and difficult situations.
- We are willing to create a structured innovative financial solutions at your company’s particular request.
- We understand the unique needs of your business, our account managers are seasoned professionals.
- We promptly answer all calls and respond to email request - i.e., the same day. We are dedicated to clear and honest communication with our clients.
- We have a no surprises price policy. We are always clear and understandable.
- 24/7 our financial records are available to you.
- Your success is Our primary goal.
- We typically obtains for funding the same day as invoices are presented to us.
- We check and review your customers’ creditworthiness to reduce losses from bad debts.
- Our staff records collections flowing and minimizes past due accounts while keeping your customer’s goodwill. We are exceedingly sensitive to your customer relationships and networks.
- No two customers are precisely the same. Therefore, our terms and rate are customized to fit your circumstances, but are always open and honest.
- We advance 80-90% against the total value of your eligible invoices.
- Lily Pad Financial usually provides funding the day your invoices are presented.
- Lily Pad Financial has been assisting capital constrained companies with business finance for more than 12 years.
- Lily Pad Financial’s management team includes executives with experience from premier organizations. Each executive manager has 10 years experience in business finance.